Investment Associate - Singapore
- Work with senior management to build investment strategy/plan for each market
- Define a systematic way to conduct opportunity scouting
- Define a systematic way to do opportunity screening. E.g. what are the criteria, how to measure those criteria, etc.
- Conduct scouting & screening with the team and by yourself. You will be expected to have your own point of view and become an expert over time
- You will also be expected to be familiar with the start-up eco-system in each of those markets, and be present in major events across the region
- Conduct due diligence and business development on approaching the targets and evaluate them with valuation suggestions, etc.
- Good degree from recognized university
- Good connection with the local start-up ecosystem is a strong plus
- Previous experience in SEA or TW based VC firm is a strong plus
- Strong analytical skill
- Strong communication skill in email and face-to-face conversation
- Strong logical thinking and problem solving skills at all times
- Good team player, positive attitude and eagerness to learn
- Other Asian language (e.g., Japanese, Korean, Mandarin, Bahasa, Thai, Vietnamese) is a plus
Please contact Viona, firstname.lastname@example.org for your interest.
If you are interested in this position, please send us your cover letter and resume at email@example.com.